What do I do if an order was returned by shipping carrier?
Orders that are undeliverable are taken back to the manufacturer by default where it will placed in temporary returns for 28 days. This often happens because the delivery address is incorrect, unreadable or otherwise unreachable.
It falls on you the customer to ensure that the details provided are correct for a location where the package can be recieved. Any costs incurred for an attempt at re-delivery will fall on the customer.
All products have an attached sizing chart. In the event that the size chart is not located alongside the item, the size charts for our apparel can be found under the info menu at the footer of our pages.
As the products at Funk Yourself are made to order, we will not offer refunds or exchanges for items which match the size ordered. However, if the size of the product is not the same as you ordered, then a refund may be requested at Sales@FunkYourself.net. Our manufacturer requires that the report should be filed no later than 4 weeks after the product has been received by the customer. However, to allow us time to pick up the e-mail and file the report, we recommend contacting us within 21 Days.
What do I do if an item arrived damaged?
All orders go through a 3-step quality check before our manufacturers ship them out. However, if a damaged item was accidentally let through their quality control, or was damaged during shipment, they take full responsibility and provide a free replacement.
Here’s what we recommend you to do in the event of a damaged item:
- E-mail us at Sales@FunkYourself.net with photos of the product and the packing slip (this is standard practice for ecommerce businesses).
- Once we have the photos, we will file a problem report with the manufacturer. Our manufacturer requires that the report should be filed no later than 4 weeks after the product has been received by the customer. However, to allow us time to pick up the e-mail and file the report, we recommend contacting us within 21 Days.
What to do in case an order was lost in transit
If the order was shipped with tracking, then use the tracking number to trace its location via the couriers website. If this isn't an option mail us at Sales@FunkYourself.net and we will review the manufacturers tracking information.
If the order was shipped without tracking, here's what you do:
- Double-check that you provided the correct shipping address.
- Get in touch with local post office and yourneighbours to try locating the lost order.
- If the shipping address is correct, and the order still doesn’t arrive, mail us at Sales@FunkYourself.net and we will submit a problem report to the manufacturer to find a resolution.
If tracking information shows the product as delivered and you are sure you provided a correct and accessible address, and their package can’t be found at the post office or at their neighbours. Then you may be a victim of package thieves (also known as "porch pirates"). As online shopping becomes more popular, so does doorstep package theft. According to a survey conducted by Comcast, a shocking 1 in 4 Americans reported a stolen package.
We recommend that use a neighbour's or work address if you don't think you will be at home for the delivery.
Keep in mind that we won't cover the costs of reshipping the order if tracking information states an order was delivered.